Peruvian Royal Alpaca is a dream come true. Royal Alpaca is a unique fiber, only 1% of all alpaca fiber in the world can be classified as royal. At 19.0 to 19.5 microns is with no doubt the king of alpaca fiber. Royal Alpaca fiber is the most demanding selection of the best alpaca fiber between both races (Suri and Huacaya), carried out by artisans who mastered ancient secrets that allow them to choose the finest, soft and warm fiber. Royal alpaca fiber is highly prized and has been considered a treasure of the Andes Mountains for 6,000 years. Royal Alpaca fiber is softer than cashmere or angora, and warmer and lighter than wool, without prickle-factor that some wool has. 100% free of bleach and pesticides, so it won’t trigger allergies (recommended case asthma condition). Naturally hypoallergenic which is an alternative for anyone who cannot tolerate down-filled bedding. Quilting technique stops conventional bunching that can occur with duvet fill. Peruvian Pima cotton is considered to be one of the finest blends of cotton. Improvements in Pima cotton have continued to develop an extra-long-staple cotton with superior silkiness as well as unusually high yield. Pima cotton is hypoallergenic since it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin or cause allergies. It keeps the body cool in summer and warm in winter due it is a good conductor of heat and absorbs up to 27% times its own weight in water. Peruvian Pima Cotton has remained a fiber admired for its softness, sheen, and touch. Brilliant luster, and durability – highly resistant to piling. With over 15 years of experience, Sweet Dreams Home is a company based in Lima, Peru that incorporates the use of qualified craftsmanship to create quality products. Sweet Dreams Home in alliance with social governmental program ‘Sierra Exportadora’ and UNICEF supports highland Andean families which lives below poverty line through UNICEF´s children vaccination programs. Choose Sweet Dreams Home, We DELIVER.
- Peruvian Royal Alpaca is a dream come true. Completely de-haired & ultra soft. Royal Alpaca is a rare and unique fiber, only 1% of all alpaca fiber production in the world can be classified as royal. At 19.0 to 19.5 microns is with no doubt the king of alpaca fiber. Naturally hypoallergenic, resist odors better than other fiber – recommended case asthma condition – flame retardant which means it will self extinguish.
- Filling: 4.0 Lbs (1.85 Kgs – 550 grams/mt2) of 100% Peruvian ROYAL Alpaca fibre covered with 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton Sateen 600-threads Thermo-intelligent linen. Includes a Certificate from the Research, Social Projection & Alpacas Centre – National Agragian University of Peru – guarantees filling 100% Royal Alpaca fibre (19.0 to 19.5 microns) and + LCC Certificate of Origin expedited by Peruvian Chamber of Commerce which accredits the origin of goods.
- Luxurious SINGLE-Size 100% Peruvian ROYAL Alpaca Duvet Comforter (58″ Width x 79″ Length inches – 145 Cm Width x 210 Cm Length). Quilting technique stops bunching that occurs with duvet fill. No feathers that poke you and/or sneaking out! Includes a double row stitch around the perimeter. Thermo-Intelligent, Anti-microbial, Handmade, Organic. WHITE
- Free of bleach, dyes, and pesticides. Peruvian Royal Alpaca fiber is hollow allowing best thermal insulation, absorbs up to 35% of its weight in moisture – get the benefit of staying dry and keeping warm. As based in Peru, Sweet Dreams Home has access to the finest alpaca fiber from the andean mountains. Peru has 95% as of total alpaca´s population.
- Peruvian Pima cotton is considered to be one of the superior blends of cotton. Extra long staple cotton with superior fibre properties and silkiness. Pima cotton is hypoallergenic since it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin or cause allergies. Admired for its softness, sheen, and exceptional touch. Brilliant luster, and durability – highly resistant to piling. Sateen is more lustrous and silky, with a higher thread count and usually a finer yarn.